Firewolf Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
The Firewolf resource pack is a 128x pack for Minecraft that makes many blocks throughout the game simply look better. Grassy dirt has grass that runs down the sides instead of stopping at the edge, the various types of sandstone and standard stone bricks all look more like actual building bricks, and more.
How to Install Firewolf Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.