Erivale Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.X/1.10.X/1.9.X/1.8.X/1.7.X
Erivale is a resource pack that was originally meant to be a pack designed to overhaul and improve the already critically acclaimed Weian resource pack but, upon getting further into the pack’s development, the creator realized that the art style of Erivale was straying a little too far from that of Werian and this is why this particular pack was released by itself.
How to Install Erivale Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.X/1.10.X/1.9.X/1.8.X/1.7.X
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.