The Eight Fabled Blades Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
The Eight Fabled Blades
The Eight Fabled Blades Mod adds in 8 swords that each has different damage, durability, enchantability and use. These fabled blades will never be craftable and repairable. In order to obtain them, instead of the traditional crafting, you have to search for their respective structure (igloos for example) and loot them.
- Specific location: Jungle Temples, and Village Blacksmith Forges.
- By default, 100% chance to slice arrows, effectively nullifies bow users.
- Specific location: Strongholds (Specifically in Libraries), and Nether Fortresses.
- By default, 8% chance to disenchant (reduces level or removes the enchantment) enemies. Players’ inventory is also subjected to be disenchanted.
- Specific location: Dungeon, and Abandoned Mineshafts.
- By default, knockbacks an enemy far away. Can be enchanted with knockback to drastically increase its knockback power.
- Specific location: Jungle Temples, and Desert Temples.
- By default, attacks have 30% chance to apply heart pierced [status effect], and armor pierced [status effect].
- Specific location: Igloos.
- By default, has an ability that can only be used at night time (right click to use). This ability makes you invisible and obtain Lunar attunement. Attacking ends the invisibility and lunar attunement, but applies shattered hope [status effect] to your opponent.
- Specific location: Desert Temple, Village Blacksmith Forges.
- By default, has a passive ability to disable shields for a longer period of time than axes.
Sword of the Great End
- Specific location: End Cities.
- By default, each inflicted opponents are subjected to interfered [status effect].
- Specific location: Igloos, and Nether Fortresses.
- By default, attacks slices the opponent’s main hand or offhand. By ‘slice’ it means it damages the opponent’s item if ever it is damageable. If its not a sword, the ‘slice’ damage is doubled. Same applies to non-tool but damageable items. When slicing non-tool, and not damageable items, it has a chance to reduce its stack count (or destroy it if it reaches zero) if it’s stackable or slice it into pieces (destroys it) if it’s not.
These status effects are only obtainable through hacks, nbteditors, or being slashed by a particular sword.
- Armor Pierced: By default, each level removes 25% armor and armor toughness to those who are inflicted with this status effect.
- Heart Pierced: Severely cripples health regeneration (health gain/regeneration is divided by 10) and by default, damages whoever has this status effect.
- Interfered: For endermen, unable to teleport normally. Can only teleport when attacked with bow or in contact with water. Players who are affected with this cannot teleport using an ender pearl. Used ender pearl will not be refunded.
- Lunar attunement: Players who have this will lose their invisibility, and this status effect when they attack if they ever had one. Attacking with this status effect applies shattered hope to that inflicted opponent.
- Shattered Hope: Reduces damage output (not just melee damage), and attack speed to whoever has this status effect.
How to Install The Eight Fabled Blades Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.