Dense Metals Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
March 12, 2018
Dense Metals Mod adds dense ores for the different types of ores. Dense Ores spawn in the world.
- Each ore spawns next to its counterpart ore, for example dense iron ores will spawn around Iron Ore clusters. Each dense ores is fully configurable and can be disabled fron the config file provided.
- Dende ores have a probablity of 1 to 3 drops per block.
- Fully configurable from the config file + MMD OreSpawn Integration.
Vanilla Dense Ores:
- Iron Dense Ore: spawns around iron ore cluster
- Coal Dense Ore: spawns around coal ore cluster
- Diamond Dense Ore: spawns around diamind ore cluster
- Redstone Dense Ore: spawns around redstone ore cluster
- Emerald Dense Ore: spawns around emerald ore cluster
- Gold Dense Ore: spawns around gold ore cluster
- Lapis Dense Ore: spawns around lapis ore cluster
How to Install Dense Metals Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.