Default Improved Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12.X/1.11.X/1.10.X/1.9.X/1.8.X
October 20, 2017
Default Improved is a texture pack that fits the game’s vanilla textures, only increasing its resolution to 64x. These textures will therefore be the same as in Minecraft vanilla but more detailed and more realistic than the predefined ones.
How to Install Default Improved Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12.X/1.11.X/1.10.X/1.9.X/1.8.X
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.