Carry On Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Ever wonder why you can carry a stack of 64 empty chests in your pocket, but you can’t move a filled one with your bare hands? Well, wonder no more!
Carry On is a simple mod that improves game interaction by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single block Tile Entities (such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Spawners, and your favorite machines from other Tech Mods) using only their empty hands. No items (or pickaxes) required. States, meta data, inventory and NBT data are retained. It also allows you to carry around smaller mobs!
How it Works:
- Shift (can be rebound) + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity or mob to lift and carry
- Right-Click to place
How to Install Carry On Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.