Camera Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Camera is a mod that adds a camera to the game that will allow us to take snapshots of anything we want. But not only that, it will also allow us, and here is the grace, to have a physical version, obviously within the game, of that image, so we can place it anywhere as if it were a painting or a poster.
To do all this, before we will have to make the camera and have sheets of paper by hand, because for each picture we make, we will spend a sheet of paper. After making the photo, the photograph will appear in our inventory. Now we will have to create a frame, place it on a wall and, within the frame, place our photograph.
How to Install Camera Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.