Better Springting Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Better Sprinting is a client mod that gives you more control over sprinting, sneaking, and flying.
List of Features
– Sprint Hold key with an obvious function
– Sprint Toggle key which toggles between sprinting and walking
– Sneak Toggle key which toggles sneaking (opening GUIs makes you stand up until you close it)
– Option to turn on/off double tapping W
– Flying speed boost when holding sprint key in creative mode
– Option for sprinting in all directions in singleplayer
– Ability to easily disable all features of the mod if it’s banned on a server
– Quickly access Better Sprinting settings in-game using O key
– Slowly access Better Sprinting settings from the Controls menu
– Optional update notifications (checked once a day)
– The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
– If you don’t have a Forge server, you can read all about implementing your own mod/plugin to benefit from the features
How to Install Better Springting Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.